Fairy Tail Forever
Hey there! Are you new!? You should stay and make an account! It'll be a blast!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Forever
Hey there! Are you new!? You should stay and make an account! It'll be a blast!
Fairy Tail Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Leader Of Fairy Tail Appointed By Mavis

Go down

New Leader Of Fairy Tail Appointed By Mavis Empty New Leader Of Fairy Tail Appointed By Mavis

Post by Gajeel Volk Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:14 am

Okay I get asked this EVERY DAY.Members ask who the new leader is or if I know who it is.
I have been voted and appointed by Mavis to be the new leader.It was Law but not anymore.Please out of respect for Law don't bother him about it.I don't want him to feel bad or to think the wrong way.I will work hard to make this guild a fun and safe place where people can have friendly duels and build stronger bonds.I have worked tirelessly to form bonds with other guilds/clans such as {Valhalla},{Pulse}and (Seraphim) as well as take care of troublesome members and not to mention my lost FULL days of sleep to make this site better(not to mention the 6 hours to make the music player alone
@-@).I (Fairy Tail)Dragon will help rebuild this guild from the ground up.For any questions over the guild please contact either FairyLaw,Darkking,or me for anything you might need.If it's a simple question on ruling or an idea for the guild we are all ears.ROCK ON FAIRY TAIL!
Gajeel Volk
Gajeel Volk

New Leader Of Fairy Tail Appointed By Mavis D87Mwvj

Back to top Go down