Fairy Tail Forever
Hey there! Are you new!? You should stay and make an account! It'll be a blast!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Forever
Hey there! Are you new!? You should stay and make an account! It'll be a blast!
Fairy Tail Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone in the guild to read

2 posters

Go down

For everyone in the guild to read Empty For everyone in the guild to read

Post by (Fairy Tail)DarkPain Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:16 am

Hey guys this Dark King i know ive been out for along time but this time Me fairy Law and mavis and Dragon will take the lead of the guild im going rebuild this guild back up i love fairy tail and its sad that we lost alot of members but no worries im going to step up this time ive been holding back for a while but this time. when i get back things will be different. Im going to recruit for the guild and get the numbers high again.  this my message before i take off again but ill be back in a few weeks fairy tail so dont give up i will fix the problems. in the guild and ill make the weak strong and will all grow as a team and work as a team but if not work  all together its okay ill still respect our members. so Mavis Fairy law i wont let you down and Dragon. things will be different when i get back i promise. I love the fairy tail and i will never leave i dont care how many clans want me im sticking with the fairy tail and im not leaving the team. and i will never give up on them but listen guys if Mavis and Fairy law is not on and Dragon guys inbox me if any of you have a problem or whenever im on Dn just message me and ill fix it so that way there will be no issues with anyone we all will treat each other with respect and build a good team and become strong this time our numbers will be high and will be the most dominating guild on Dn so watch Fairy tail when i get back plans will be unleashed.
(Fairy Tail)DarkPain
(Fairy Tail)DarkPain

Back to top Go down

For everyone in the guild to read Empty Re: For everyone in the guild to read

Post by *Orga Nanagear Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:34 am

I'm Sorry for this but, from my point of vew u said something important... the Guild right now needs for the attention of everyone, if u will do something about it just do it now, and if u don't then just don't post things like this

U gave me Hope for a bit of second when i saw this... but finishing the entire text was a little bit depressive.

Well u have my word, if u do something for this Guild u will have my entire support on everything...
I will waiting for that day
*Orga Nanagear
*Orga Nanagear

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fairy Tail)DarkPain Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:57 pm

You got to understand things takes time thing wont happned over night being patient and i will i just got back on here a few days ago ill be on today i will focus on the guild more right now i got alot going on rite now ad i can rebuild this guild i took charge of a hole clan by myself and i can do the same in this one.
(Fairy Tail)DarkPain
(Fairy Tail)DarkPain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down