Fairy Tail Forever
Hey there! Are you new!? You should stay and make an account! It'll be a blast!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Forever
Hey there! Are you new!? You should stay and make an account! It'll be a blast!
Fairy Tail Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IM NEW! I hope someone is this un-active place replys to this

3 posters

Go down

IM NEW! I hope someone is this un-active place replys to this Empty IM NEW! I hope someone is this un-active place replys to this

Post by ab9999 Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:39 pm

HELLO!!!!! Well, ya. I just joined a days ago and im in a few other academies as well. Very Happy I hope this place gets more active because it seems pretty cool. And I like the playlist thing. Wink

ab9999

Back to top Go down

IM NEW! I hope someone is this un-active place replys to this Empty Re: IM NEW! I hope someone is this un-active place replys to this

Post by Gajeel Volk Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:54 am

Thank you.I made the playlist and I didn't sleep because of it @-@.Well let me introduce myself.I am Gajeel Volk,or you may know me as (Fairy Tail)Dragon.I am the current leader of the guild.Don't worry we will get more active we just need recruiters.Go ahead and pm me when I am online and I will set up a test!I hope you enjoy your stay!
Gajeel Volk
Gajeel Volk

IM NEW! I hope someone is this un-active place replys to this D87Mwvj

Back to top Go down

IM NEW! I hope someone is this un-active place replys to this Empty Re: IM NEW! I hope someone is this un-active place replys to this

Post by Fairy Tail Master Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:06 pm

Hey how's it going I actually just kind recruited myself into the guild through the dueling network website , well good luck to us both

Fairy Tail Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum