Fairy Tail Forever
Hey there! Are you new!? You should stay and make an account! It'll be a blast!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Forever
Hey there! Are you new!? You should stay and make an account! It'll be a blast!
Fairy Tail Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concerning our forum page which sucks...

4 posters

Go down

Concerning our forum page which sucks... Empty Concerning our forum page which sucks...

Post by (Fairy Tail) ErLu Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:51 pm

Hi Very Happy

As I said in my title, our forum page SUCKS (Excluding some banners). If some of you knew me and got involved in previous academies in the 2010-2012 format, you'd have an idea I was nominated as best administrator at some of them considering I code, and design.

I'm a current volunteer in Forumotion and aiming to be a helper at the very least. I'm experienced in CSS and HTML and somewhat Javascript.

Anyway, my point is, I want US to be able to provide for upcoming and current members a homey place to stay in, that is to say, a very appealing place.

AND WE can provide that!

With your help, and your "YES!", I will have vacation in less than 2 or 3 weeks (Our university system differs) and I can help improve this place's looks (Hopefully I didn't fail subjects so that the process would be fast).

Furthermore, apart from this forum, I can create an official clans forum where you will have to register the clan name, when it was created, etc. and with the validation proven, the approved clans can war each other to their hearts content.

Needless to say, the reason why I'm bothering to going back to forums is because I truly do care about Fairy Tail and its repuation as I don't like it being tarnished into smitterins so with all your help and I repeat, "YES!", please allow me to do so to help improve the forum that can provide a friendly, homey, and very appealing community as well as another forum that will enable us to get faster wars in more advanced and more organized ways!

I will end this message saying that for this to happen, I will need all the help I can get, so if you can find forum codists as well as graphics artist, we can build a team for that purpose and enable us to create all of this into a faster reality which would also give us proper command over the entire forum.

NOTE: I will NOT take over the team, I will just take over the forum that would provide the team better services and that would pave way for resolutions if the leader is needed to solve a problem -Points at Law-

Regards,
ErLu
(Fairy Tail) ErLu
(Fairy Tail) ErLu

Back to top Go down

Concerning our forum page which sucks... Empty Re: Concerning our forum page which sucks...

Post by Gajeel Volk Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:47 am

Yeah our formatting is terrible.Would you like to help?
Gajeel Volk
Gajeel Volk

Concerning our forum page which sucks... D87Mwvj

Back to top Go down

Concerning our forum page which sucks... Empty Re: Concerning our forum page which sucks...

Post by Gajeel Volk Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:47 am

and BITCH IM THE WOLF
Gajeel Volk
Gajeel Volk

Concerning our forum page which sucks... D87Mwvj

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fairy Tail) ErLu Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:51 am

Hi Very Happy

Was big bad wolf of DN before you p.p lol

Anyway, I did say I'd help Razz. So yeah!

Regards,
ErLu
(Fairy Tail) ErLu
(Fairy Tail) ErLu

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by (Fairy Tail) Seed Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:19 pm

Thank you for being willing to volunteer for our forum.
(Fairy Tail) Seed
(Fairy Tail) Seed

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fairy Tail) ErLu Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Hi Very Happy

Lol, then I'd lose my chance for a promotion in FM, right? Anyway, rest assured, I'm not an idiot Razz.

I'll work on this forum in a week or 2 because of summer vacation here Smile. Also, we'll put the rules in an HTML table so can you please update EVERYTHING that needs to be updated such as rules, etc. or whatever you deem please.

Regards,
ErLu
(Fairy Tail) ErLu
(Fairy Tail) ErLu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down