Fairy Tail Forever
Hey there! Are you new!? You should stay and make an account! It'll be a blast!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Forever
Hey there! Are you new!? You should stay and make an account! It'll be a blast!
Fairy Tail Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GROUP VOTE VS. LET HAPPY DECIDE

Go down

Group Vote VS. Happy's Decision

GROUP VOTE VS. LET HAPPY DECIDE I_vote_lcap36%GROUP VOTE VS. LET HAPPY DECIDE I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
GROUP VOTE VS. LET HAPPY DECIDE I_vote_lcap64%GROUP VOTE VS. LET HAPPY DECIDE I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

GROUP VOTE VS. LET HAPPY DECIDE Empty GROUP VOTE VS. LET HAPPY DECIDE

Post by Happy The Kitty Cat Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:13 pm

DO NOT WRITE IN REPLY TO THIS POST. THAT INVOLVES CREATING ANOTHER POST AND POSTING ON THE CHAT BOX. THANK YOU. ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT MAKE EDITS TO THIS TOPIC.

Breakdown:

I, Happy, am a previous member of the team, once a co-leader in fact. I helped redesign the current forum that you are using, while creating the previous forum before that, redesigning the forum before that, and being an admin on the website we used when the Guild first started. Currently, I am the leader of Attack on Horizon. Please remember that my goal isn't to dismantle Fairy Tail as a Guild, but to rather help it grow again in a more efficient and effective manner.

I propose that, as a Guild, in order to improve effectively, you need to remodel the leading system. In order to accomplish this, I suggest that you, as a whole, decide whether I should handpick the leaders for the job, or allow you, the Guild, to collectively vote on the matter (Dragon, FairyLaw, Shadow, Kuroku all suggested that it would work this way, not me).

The new leading system does not have a single leader, nor does it have two, but three leaders. Having an odd number allows for debates and issues to resolve in a matter that does not end in a draw, thus moving forward, and not causing arguments and confrontations in the way.

Keep in mind, that by having three leaders, you are trusting them to do things for the Guild. You must ensure that your decision is absolute, if you do not want the stress of voting for one, then I will. However, this can ultimately end in two possible ways.

1: It will work

2: It will not work

Additionally, for the second possible outcome, I issue that you do the opposite of what was previously voted:

For instance, let's assume that you all voted for the "Group Vote" option, and that failed. The next time you are picking a leader, it will be my decision.

I will not influence your decision. You will not PM me telling me who to pick as leader. You will not complain to me if it does not work out.

When I was a member in Fairy Tail, I suggested that we created a Magic Council, consisting of three members. Those three members would decide the following:

The War Team

The Testers

The Administrators

The Moderators

The Replacement for Magic Council

And more...

I, Mavis, and Natsu were part of that at the time and it worked fine. However, we needed to replace one individual every now and again for activity-related reasons.

Please do not vote carelessly and with your friends. No one, not even I, can see who voted for what option. You are not to influence your friend's opinion, allow them to decide themselves.

I also suggest this:

To become, or to even apply for, leader, you must have 2-3+ months experience of being in the Guild. This is, again, related to trust issues. Let's assume that I recently joined Fairy Tail and you made me admin, I could delete EVERY post, EVERY member, ban EVERY member, STEAL EVERYTHING.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

You cannot cancel your vote, once you have voted, you cannot vote again.

GROUP VOTE = The Guild votes as a whole as who they want to become leader.

HAPPY'S DECISION = Happy The Kitty Cat will decide the next three leaders, if agreed upon by the majority of the Guild.

YOU HAVE EXACTLY ONE DAY TO CARRY OUT THIS VOTE.

Now that leaves it, for additional information, please contact using the following:

Skype - kyle-bell-2011

Dueling Network - Happy The Kitty Cat

Happy The Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down